Thursday 28 October 2021

Korimako Taster Technology Day

 Kia ora whānau, 

Our Year 6 students were lucky enough to visit Christchurch East School on Wednesday for a Technology Taster Day. 

In the Soft Materials component the tamariki made a book mark using felt and the sewing machines. 

In Hard Materials, tamariki worked with perspex to make a keychain.

Finally, tamariki coded in MicroBit to produce a flashing version of their name in Digital Technologies. 








All tamariki are looking forward to attending weekly sessions as Yr7s!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post