Thursday 29 April 2021

Terrific TERM ONE

 Kia ora bloggers, 

We have had a very busy term with lots of activities. A highlight for many of us was our school camp, so I have included some pictures of our adventures at Living Springs! 


Many of our tamariki set camp goals and a lot of them achieved them, which was awesome to see! Have you tried any of the activities we did at Living Springs? We did team building, archery, rifles, as well as a cool game called Animal Survival. 
Source: photos from all the Korimako teachers

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, this is Kea class from Kokatahi Kowhitirangi School. We really liked the photos, it looked like a lot of fun. We hoped you enjoyed it. We wish we could have been there. We are going to camp in term 4.
    Nga mihi
    Kea Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kea Class,

    Thank you for your beautiful comment. It was a lot of fun, we enjoyed the zip-line and the monorail. Where are you going for your camp in Term 4?

    From Korimako

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post