Monday 24 February 2020

Dates to remember...

Kia ora whānau, 

Please note we have some new dates to look forward to:

Top Team: Thursday 27th February 9.30am - 12.30pm.
This is an event held by Sport Canterbury here at school. Your child will wear house colour mufti and may need a change of clothes. 

Museum Trip: Monday OR Tuesday 2nd or 3rd March
Monday- Korimako Atkinson, Bell and Roberts to go to museum to learn about settlers to New Zealand. At 9.15am the bus leaves school and will pick up at 2pm from Margaret Mahy to return to school. 
Tuesday- Korimako Kerin, Sutherland and Smith
Huckster kids will go on Monday 

Swimming Sports:  Wednesday 4th March (for those who have signed up)

Zone Swimming Sports: Wednesday 18th March (for those who qualify)

Last day of term: Wednesday 8th April

4 comments:

  1. Hi I am Ashlyn from Ahipara school. I love how you included all of the dates that they were on. What was your favourite event that happened? maybe next time you could include who was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i am Casper from Ahipara school. Why are those dates so important? I'm curious to see why those dates are so important. A very important day in our school is pet day. I forgot what date it is but it when we get to bring a pet to school and you get to do fun activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am Layla from Ahipara School. I like how you included dates to remember so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Laila from Ahipara school. I like the sound of your museum trip any way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post