Friday 18 June 2021

Wonderful Winter Sport

 Kia ora Bloggers,

Korimako students have begun their Winter sport journey! With all trials completed, and a few practices sessions, last Friday the 11th saw us ride the (pretty flash) buses to the Rawhiti Sports grounds.

With all our gear ready the teams, which included Netball, Hockey, Football, Ki O Rahi, Capture the Flag, Gardening, and Bowls headed off with our coaches to our games. While the weather was a bit chilly, spirits were high and all the Marshland teams were ready to play.

Teams completed one or two games during the afternoon. It was great to see everyone working and supporting each other on and off the field. Win or lose, it was an awesome start to the 2021 Winter season!

We are looking forward to the rest of the season at Rawhiti!

Has your school started Winter sport yet, and if so, what do you play?

See you next week.

Photos courtesy of Miss Roberts






2 comments:

  1. kia ora! im jayden from mangapapa school i liked your cricket game it looks pretty nice good and beautiful i hope my school plays cricket because i play catch the flag it is quite fun but we play it all the time we will play stuck in the mud but its quit boring and we will play tag after lunch i hope you have a good time at school okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. 스포츠티비

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post