Wednesday 12 May 2021

Rugby FunYAY!!!

On Friday 7th May 54 Marshland students travelled to Burnside Park for Canterbury Rugby Funday. We were joined by 47 other primary schools who were just as excited for a Funday out of school to learn rugby skills, teamwork and have fun.


Marshland School was proud to enter 4 teams into the tournament; Year 4, Year 5, Year 6 & a Girls Team. Each team was able to play 3 games against a different school. We stopped briefly in between each game to have a bite to eat and re-hydrate before cracking on again.


It was so good to see so many Marshland students representing the school with such a positive attitude and giving everything their best effort. We would love to have just as many students attending next year too.


Have you played tackle Rugby before? Leave a comment and tell about your team :)


Photo Source: Mr Sutherland & Mr Bell


1 comment:

  1. did you win or not? that looks like a lot of fun i wish i could be there i want to start rugby but my mum won't let me

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post