Monday 27 January 2020

Welcome to Korimako 2020



Kia ora whānau, 

Haere mai to our new whānau and those returning back to Marshland School. 
This is our class blog. Each week we will upload a blog post that shows our learning for the week. 
This blog will also help model effective blogging to our tamariki. When we post a blog we will always use the 'Think Six' method. The 'Think Six' is when we think about whether we have included the following 6 things:

  1. Title
  2. An introduction- what have we been learning about?
  3. DLO- our Digital Learning Object
  4. Reflection- how did our learning go?
  5. A question to prompt our readers to comment
  6. Sources- where did we get our information.

8 comments:

  1. 2020 is going to be a great year with such awesome students and teachers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i´m Layla from Ahipara school. I love how you included the steps of the think six method. You guys are going to have a great blogging year. Maybe next time you could add a little bit more writing about your class. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

  3. i love our blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshland school is amazing i love our school

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my name is Tayzsar and I am 9 years old and I like the colours that you have put on your picture. I like playing rugby and soccer and I also like how you put the minions saying welcome. I really like how you have drawn a picture of yourself. Maybe next time you could add some more information about your writing. See you later and thanks for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Taj I go to Ahipara school. I liked your story and the minions.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post